Would you like to become a smoveyMED Practitioner and bring smovey to people in your area of expertise?
We are looking for health professionals to train and become smoveyMED practitioners to help more and more people empower themselves. This is a simple but extremely effective tool that people can use at home and is already after providing some life changing benefits to people that have used it.
Training as a smoveyMED practitioner is aimed at all persons that are already working as recognised healthcare professional and would like to learn about and introduce smoveyMED Vibroswing in to their profession.
These include doctors, sports physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, prevention trainers, nursing staff and animators in homes, dementia, Alzheimers and parkinsons specialists, rehabilitation therapists, naturopaths, masseurs etc these can be with adults or children.
Training takes place over 2 days with both practical and theoretical aspects being taught:
- Introduction to vibration training with smoveyMED and its special mode of action.
- smoveyMED history and development of devices specially adapted for the health sector.
- Neurological basis
- Neurodegenerative diseases at a glance
- Special medical conditions and how to use the smoveyMED with them
- Practical application in prevention, therapy and rehabilitation
- Expertise, studies, scientific projects
- Individual topics and areas of interest.
Participants will receive a certificate as smoveyMED practitioner after completion of the 2-day training.
Those who have undergone smoveyMED training may introduce vibration training with smoveyMED to their existing healthcare range and offer related practical activities under their own responsibility and personal liability.
- €449 for new smoveyCOACH
- €249 already smoveyCOACH qualified and want to upskill to the smoveyMED.
Our next smoveyMED Practitioner training is in June 1st and 2nd in Cork, Ireland
Spaces are limited and deposit must be paid to secure your place, this can be done through our events/classes section or by contacting us directly.
For an information pack or more details please email email@example.com