Benefits of vibration therapy
Advocates claim that whole-body and localized vibration therapy have a range of health benefits. For example, some people claim vibration therapy can help:
- Increase bone density
- Increase muscle mass
- Improve circulation
- Reduce joint pain
- Reduce back pain
- Alleviate stress
- Boost metabolism
More research on vibration therapy is needed. But early findings suggest it may have some benefits for helping treating certain conditions, such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Autism.
There is currently studies being done in Austria on the benefits of smovey but will take at least another year (from April 2019) before they are completed. However, the actual findings by clients using smovey have been undisputed. Please check the personal testimonial pages where you will find clients have reported
- . Improved Strength
- . Improved Coordination
- . Improved Balance
- . Improved Mobility
- . Increased Circulation
- . Increased Energy
- . Increased Flexibility
- . Reduce Inflammation
Who can benefit from using Smovey? Everyone!
Smovey RINGS are suitable for anyone, young or old. They are ideal for:
- Fitness Enthusiasts – Increases the effectiveness of your fitness programme.
- Everyone who likes to walk – Enjoy nature and train your body at the same time.
- Losing Weight – Increase calorie loss
- Elderly people – Gives back mobility, coordination, and security.
- Aqua Fitness – Joint-friendly exercises in the water.
- Golf Players – The perfect warm up tool to boost mobility and accuracy
- Children & Students – Promotes exercise and improves concentration and coordination.
- People with disabilities – Improves mobility/fitness, improves circulation and helps the body feel better.