What is smovey?
Smovey is a dynamic fitness product that is like no other. It provides a dynamic upper body workout that gets you fit while helping to burn more calories and stabilize your back and spine. Each Smovey ring weighs 1 lb and includes four metal balls that run freely inside the hollow plastic tubes.
How Does it Work?
Swinging the Smovey rings moves the balls inside the rings creating a varying resistance of up to 10 lbs that is dynamically adjusted based on your strength and condition.
The movement of the balls also creates a vibration of 60Hz, which is transmitted through the handles of the Smovey rings to the palms of the hand.
The vibration acts on the meridians in your palms harmonizing the flow of Qi (energy) throughout the body, providing an exceptional healing effect while working out, leaving you relaxed and revitalized.
Right from the first swings you can feel the positive effect of swinging and vibration – we call it the Vibroswing Effect.
The positive vibration of smovey penetrates the meridians through the palms of your hands and harmonizes the flow of Qi (energy) through the 3 Yin meridians and the 3 Yang meridians, providing an exceptional healing effect while working out. Normally there are stagnations of the Qi due to wrong posture during the day.
Stagnant Qi means lack of flow of energy, which may result in muscle pain, numbness and stiffness of ligaments, joints and spine. Excessive use of joints also wires out the flow of Qi, leading to problems such as frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel syndrome, Tennis elbow and tendonitis. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine and Reflexology, the palms of the hands include specific pressure points for the inner organs of the body. The rhythm of the smovey vibration regulates the flow of Qi and contributes to the harmony of all organs in the body.
Who can benefit from using Smovey? Everyone!
Smovey RINGS are suitable for anyone, young or old. They are ideal for:
- Fitness Enthusiasts – Increases the effectiveness of your fitness programme.
- Everyone who likes to walk – Enjoy nature and train your body at the same time.
- Losing Weight – Increase calorie loss by 30%
- Elderly people – Gives back mobility, coordination, and security.
- Aqua Fitness – Joint-friendly exercises in the water.
- Golf Players – The perfect warm up tool to boost mobility and accuracy
- Children & Students – Promotes exercise and improves concentration and coordination.
- People with disabilities – Improves mobility/fitness, improves circulation and helps the body feel better.